Financing a car purchase is not an easy job. There are many options available from buying outright to buying a car on finance. You may also need to consider the running costs too. After buying a house, this is the second most expensive purchase one ever makes. To make sure that you get the best financing deal there are multiple options that you can consider. The simplest way is to use cash or savings that you have in a bank and use that to finance all or some part of your purchase. Other options include opting for a personal contract plan, getting a loan or go for hire purchase and pay in instalments.
Welcome to Scotia Rotary
We are the providers of the expert advice and insights about how to handle your finances. We also encourage Rotarians in doing business and urge them to support their fellow Rotarians by our fellowship programs. We are the best information providers on car financing too.
Recent From Featured
- Mining the Minds – Leverage the Workforce’s Knowledge
- Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) for Santa Claus Inc.
- Automating Accounts Receivable: Shorter Cycle Times, Lower Costs
- Subscribe to Newsletters
- The Affordable Care Act and Your Budget
- DC’s “Yoga Tax,” “Turkey Tax,” “Tan Tax,” “Too-much-stuff Tax”
- IT Financial Management: What vs. How
- Sales Tax Burden Stays Flat for U.S. Consumers and Businesses in Q1 2014
- Leveraging Existing ERP Technology: A Hybrid Approach to Indirect Tax Compliance
- Automated Budgeting, Forecasting and Business Intelligence in a Manufacturing Environment
- The Technology Tipping Point
- Intelligent People but Stupid Choices – Try Using Analytics
- Five Signs QB is Failing Your Business
- IMA: Evolving Role of The Controller
- Research Study: Strategic Finance Gap