The first point of reference of a company when borrowing money or expanding a project or financing equipment is the bank. Manager and Business owners want to compare their bank to finance companies for a good reason. It is the most obvious place to start and get a place to keep your money and use multiple services but a bank doesn’t provide business financing option for capital assets or equipment in the recent tightening of the credit market. People get confused while looking for an equipment loan and in this case you need to compare your bank financing, evaluate all key parameters and look for good terms of the transaction for find the best solution for yourself.
Welcome to Scotia Rotary
We are the providers of the expert advice and insights about how to handle your finances. We also encourage Rotarians in doing business and urge them to support their fellow Rotarians by our fellowship programs. We are the best information providers on car financing too.
Recent From Featured
- Mining the Minds – Leverage the Workforce’s Knowledge
- Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) for Santa Claus Inc.
- Automating Accounts Receivable: Shorter Cycle Times, Lower Costs
- Subscribe to Newsletters
- The Affordable Care Act and Your Budget
- DC’s “Yoga Tax,” “Turkey Tax,” “Tan Tax,” “Too-much-stuff Tax”
- IT Financial Management: What vs. How
- Sales Tax Burden Stays Flat for U.S. Consumers and Businesses in Q1 2014
- Leveraging Existing ERP Technology: A Hybrid Approach to Indirect Tax Compliance
- Automated Budgeting, Forecasting and Business Intelligence in a Manufacturing Environment
- The Technology Tipping Point
- Intelligent People but Stupid Choices – Try Using Analytics
- Five Signs QB is Failing Your Business
- IMA: Evolving Role of The Controller
- Research Study: Strategic Finance Gap