Buying a car is the second most expensive thing you will buy in your life after the purchase a house so it is very important to understand car financing. When buying the car there are multiple factors which you need to consider including how will you pay for the car purchase and then how will you cover the running costs. The two main financing options that you have are direct lending or dealership financing when purchasing a car. Consider to shop around before you make a decision about whether you will buy or lease a car. Look for offers from banks, finance companies, credit unions and dealerships and compare them to see which one suits you the best.
Welcome to Scotia Rotary
We are the providers of the expert advice and insights about how to handle your finances. We also encourage Rotarians in doing business and urge them to support their fellow Rotarians by our fellowship programs. We are the best information providers on car financing too.
Recent From Featured
- Mining the Minds – Leverage the Workforce’s Knowledge
- Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) for Santa Claus Inc.
- Automating Accounts Receivable: Shorter Cycle Times, Lower Costs
- Subscribe to Newsletters
- The Affordable Care Act and Your Budget
- DC’s “Yoga Tax,” “Turkey Tax,” “Tan Tax,” “Too-much-stuff Tax”
- IT Financial Management: What vs. How
- Sales Tax Burden Stays Flat for U.S. Consumers and Businesses in Q1 2014
- Leveraging Existing ERP Technology: A Hybrid Approach to Indirect Tax Compliance
- Automated Budgeting, Forecasting and Business Intelligence in a Manufacturing Environment
- The Technology Tipping Point
- Intelligent People but Stupid Choices – Try Using Analytics
- Five Signs QB is Failing Your Business
- IMA: Evolving Role of The Controller
- Research Study: Strategic Finance Gap